Get a great deal on home insurance with a quote from Bobatoo. We help. You Save.

Whether you are looking for a great deal on buildings insurance, contents insurance or a combination of the two, Bob can help you save money.

Get a free, no obligation quote now – or read our home insurance buying guide first…

Get a home insurance quote now and receive a £10 high street voucher!*

Home insurance might not be required by law, but it is definitely a good thing to have. In fact, many mortgage lenders ask that you have buildings insurance at the very least.

Whether you are looking for contents insurance, buildings insurance or other optional extras, Bob and his friends can help you find great home insurance deals – and you get a £10.00 high street voucher.

Get a quote

bobBob’s tip:

“Buy home insurance now and fix your premium until 2016!”

Read more of Bob’s home insurance tips



What is home insurance?

Bob knows that owning a home can be a risky business. Most of us really value our houses, and most would be absolutely devastated should something happen to it.

That’s why home insurance is designed to protect both the building and the contents inside.

Whether your home is a victim of robbery, damaged by fire or flood or damaged in another way, home insurance is on hand to help.

However, Bob says that it’s worth remembering that not all home insurance policies are the same and some are designed to protect different parts of your home.

What are the different types of home insurance?

There is a number of different homeowner’s insurance on the market and Bob knows that it can get confusing. That’s why he’s listed them in a simple, helpful way. Want to buy home insurance? Just click on the buttons above.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance simply protects the bricks and mortar of your home.

It can help you if your property is damaged because of a fire or flood and also in the event of break ins. Bob’s friends at Policy Expert offer basic accidental home insurance as standard too, as well as wider cover should you need it.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance is designed to protect what is in your home.

It can be devastating if your personal belongings are damaged or stolen, which is why Bob’s friends at Policy Expert provide cover for everything you have in your home (up to £100,000).

Buildings and Contents Insurance

Bob knows that you probably value the outside of your home just as much as the inside, which is why his friends at Policy Expert also offer a combined Buildings and Contents insurance to protect your home from the inside out.

Get a quote

Why do you need home insurance?

As mentioned above, home insurance isn’t required by law, so some people might think that they don’t need it. But Bob says that’s it’s always best to be prepared. You never know what might happen, so making sure that your home and what’s in it is protected is certainly a good idea.


*£10.00 high street voucher

T&C’s apply, £10 High Street Voucher available to new policy holders after the 14 day cooling-off period of your new policy. Voucher Offer available for a limited time only.

Get a quote



Bob help